My hunny and kids

My hunny and kids
Father and children

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tough Times

We have all been going through a tough time. BUT finally things might be looking up for us again. I am working part time at Wal-Mart and have been there since September 20th I really like it everyone I work with all are really nice.

I am so thankful for my kids and my husband because without them I dont know were I would be. We are spending Thanksgiving with my mom, niece and nephew this will be the first Thanksgiving together in a very long time it is so over due. The kids are all doing great not much has changed with them. So far they havent had to many Asthma problems thank GOD!!! It scares me when they have flair ups. I am hoping that they grow out of this. I really need to post some new pics of the kids and I will soon. Maybe in the next few days so keep an eye open for them.

Well I will write again soon. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment