My hunny and kids

My hunny and kids
Father and children

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Forever!!!

Well its been forever since I shared with everyone. Well I left Robert about 2 weeks ago. I moved back to Eloy and have my own house with me and the kids. Its nice to be just us and I know I can do this without him we just because very unhappy both of us so it was time to move on. Now my life is dedicated to keeping my kids happy and safe I will not be looking for no new man anytime soon. I am 30 and will have 2 unsuccessful marriages. Hopefully the next man will be the right one I have problems with picking men I guess they are always the wrong ones. I am lonly but I know I can do this on my own. Hopefully I will be back to write more now when I am laying in bed alone I can share my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment