My hunny and kids

My hunny and kids
Father and children

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Things are looking up

Well since my last entry things have started looking up. I got a job a little over a week ago and we just got an offer for our landscape business to work with another company. I am so happy that things are finally going better for us we really needed it right now.


It has been hard being away from the kids while I work I havent had to be away from them for hours at a time in 8 years. It is so different to be away from them. I love working and the girls I work with are really great. The kids are doing great. I havent been seeing much of Robert the last few days because of him working and me working but I know it will all work out in the end. I love my life with my husband and my kids.

Well I will write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment