My hunny and kids

My hunny and kids
Father and children

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Long Time

I know I have not done any updates lately it has been a very long month. On June 1st at about 11 PM we lost my brother Benjamin Franklin to a gun shot. He was a loving and caring father and a great brother. I have really taken this all very hard and so has my mom. It was a very hard call to get and every since then I have kind of been in a daze it just seems so UNFAIR that he is gone at such a young age of 25 and leaving behind 2 wonderful children Bruce and Matilda who in less then 2 years have had to say goodbye to there mom and dad they are 6 and 4 years old now. They have been through a lot but they have all of us. I will update on my kids later. Thank You for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment