My hunny and kids

My hunny and kids
Father and children

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

This weekend was pretty good. Saturday night my cousin Winona and my Aunt Rosie came to visit that was nice I hadnt seen them in over a year. Mother in Law came over Sunday for lunch needless to say she didnt appreciate us inviting her over she acted like she didnt want to be here. I was so upset I spend ALL day Saturday making special Spagetti Sauce. But thats ok she will realize what she had when we dont call her anymore and dont invite her over anymore. We have tried to be nice to her and tryed to get her involved with her grandkids but she doesnt want to. So thats fine.

The kids were really good on Mothers Day for me Robert and the kids bought me some hanging plants and of course he paid for my tattoo that was all I was supposed to get for mothers day. Lance made me a coupon book at school so cute. And Steph made me a card with all the kids names on it. I am so blessed to have my wonderful kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment