My hunny and kids

My hunny and kids
Father and children

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Not Much

Well not much has been going on lately. Just mainly a lot of drama from family. Kids are getting so big it makes me wanna cry. Stephanie is in 4th grade and doing very well. Lance is in 3rd grade and doing much better since we got him on his meds. Kylie is in Kindergarden doing GREAT her teacher says she is above what they are expected to know. Jasmine is doing good she is so excited to be starting school soon. Kaleb is a little bully sometimes but other times he is so helpful. Last night we were all watching a movie and the kids were laying on the floor and Kaleb went around and gave them all kisses that just melts my heart. And Britney she is definatly the youngest of 6 kids she knows how to stand her ground and doesnt take crap from any of them. I never leave without her she is my little mini me. She runs across the house with her arms in the air "mama mama mama mama" it is so cute.

Me and Robert are doing great he is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I cant imagine my life without him in it. I see us growing old together. He does everything he can for us. I love him to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment