My hunny and kids

My hunny and kids
Father and children

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today is a New Day

Went and did Britneys 15 month well child check up yesterday and she was 28.2 LBS which is 97% and 32 inches long which is 90%. She is growing like a little weed I cant believe it.

And as for yesterday being a lazy day it wasnt LOL. I cleaned carpets and rearranged my living room. Well I guess with 6 kids there are no relaxing days. I love my life and would never change it for the world. The kids are doing great right now Kaleb is being a little smarty pants boy he is spitting on my computer desk and then wiping it with his shirt I guess he thinks he is cleaning it LOL. He is a ham. Stephanie and Lance just left for school there dad just took them since he has to go do a job anyways. I am so excited I am going to get my tattoo today and cant wait until tonight. Everything is so good right now no matter what happens. I am the luckiest woman on the face of the earth.

I am finding more and more of my family on facebook everyday. I miss my family it is so nice to be able to chat with them on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment