My hunny and kids

My hunny and kids
Father and children

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lazy Day

Today is pretty much a lazy day. First lazy day in a long time.... Its still early so the way my luck goes something will happen today were the kids will need to go somewere. Ya Britney has her 15 month well child check up. But thats pretty much an in and out thing we will see how big she is getting. Stephanie has a trip later this week. Only 1 month left of school I think I might go crazy when they are out but its only 6 weeks and then Kylie will start Kindergarden. When did my kids start growing up so fast? It seems like just yesterday They were all little. But I really love having a big family its very entertaining LOL. Well that is all for right now I will post Britneys stats when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment