My hunny and kids

My hunny and kids
Father and children

Friday, April 30, 2010

Another day

Ok well today has been a lot better then yesterday. Yesterday I was told Kaleb was going to have to have surgery AGAIN for tubes in his ears but the ENT didnt even clean his ears to see the ear drum. Well we went to the pediatricians office to get it cleaned out and she said his tubes are were they belong and everything looks good. So no surgery thank god I was so so scared. But its all good today. Stephanie went on a field trip and she had a great time I cant believe school is almost out. But its only out for 6 weeks. Then Kylie will start school. I went and got my breast cancer tattoo 2 nights ago and it turned out fantastic its was weird to go somewhere without the kids but it was late and they were all sleep so that was good. Well I think that is all for today I will have more to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment